"So wot’s with that face? N’ver seen ye make that kind, ye always have that stupid smile."
"Does it really matter to you?" He stared at her for a moment before looking away. "I was just… thinking about stupid stuff."
No icons, or maybe I’ll just go to bed.
Just in case, good night.
"Tch. Not my style me guess." Blythe merely shrugged this since she really wasn’t used to asking about how others were doing or what was wrong.
He sighed and ran his hand through his bangs. “Yeah, I kind of figured. Thanks for the concern, though. … I guess.”
"By Hel’s name is yer problem? I was just askin’."
"…" He looks tired. "And obviously insulting people is just a part of ‘just asking’."
"Wot’s with that shitty look on yer face?"
"I don’t need any of your crap right now, okay?"
(Here. Have a punch to the heart. Good luck reading what’s below the cut.)
I can’t write on my mom’s laptop. The keys are weeiiirrddd. Gonna hold off on starters and drafts for now.
- "Woah, when did you get that?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "You’re saying this was an accident?"
- "What a shiner!"
- "If you look like this, I’d hate to see the other guy."
- "I’m not buying it, you don’t walk into a door and get a bruise like that!"
- "Does it hurt when I touch it?"
- "Let me kiss it better."
- "If you don’t rest, you won’t heal."
- "Another fight?"
- "What happened to your face?"
- "I don’t think your arm is meant to bend like that…"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "Let’s get you to the hospital."
- "Why are you so calm about this?"
- "You’re bleeding!"
- "What are friends for, ey?"
- "So, instead of helping you, they ran off the moment they saw what was happening?"
- "You need to look where you’re going."
- "I’m not accusing anyone, I’m just saying it looks suspicious."
- "Do you want to tell me what really happened?"
- "Don’t move! You’ll faint!"
- "I’ve got some bandages, wait a sec."
- "You’re the clumsiest person I know."
- "I won’t let you be on your own, not when you’re like this."
- "How could you be so careless?"
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "H-how many of them were there?"
I hope I tear apart your very soul. I doubt I’ll make that happen, though, honestly. You don’t have a soul, do you?
I was gonna send but
do it and see what happens
watch me cry when i’ve held my detachment from my characters for so long
"There comes a time when you begin to lose hope. The sky becomes clouded, the candles burn out, and the flowers wither in the drought."
Klaus sat against a tree, letting his legs hang and sway from the branch. The candles that lit the town below illuminated the city brighter than usual. It was a bad sign, meaning that the guards were at battle, for whatever reason. He muttered the poem to himself and fiddled with the metal talons of his gloves.
His eyes wandered down from the view and onto a stranger. “Where do you think you/re going?” he asked, scraping the talons against the bark of the branch. “The castle is off-limits to outsiders.”